AC Motor Drive: VFD-B
Sensorless Open and Closed Loop Vector AC Drive. The VFD-B series represents Delta’s NEMA1 general purpose AC drive. The VFD-B series drive is rated to provide constant torque, featuring open and closed loop vector control. Delta offers an optional 2000 Hz high speed output that can be factory programmed at the customer’s request.
- Output frequency 0.1 ~ 400 Hz
- Adjustable V/f curve and vector control
- Master/Auxiliary and 1st / 2nd frequency source selectable
- 16-step speed control and 15-step preset speed process control
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Auto torque boost & slip compensation
- Built-in MODBUS communication, baud rate up to 38400 bps
- Support communication module (DN-02, LN-01, PD-01)
Air conditioners for large buildings; woodcarving machine; punching machine; wastewater treatment systems; crane drive and swivel; washing machine; vertical stamping machines; compressor; elevator; escalator; circular loom; flat knitting machine; pasta machine; four-sided woodworking planer, etc
For more info about this products, you may go to DELTA download center to get catalogs, manuals.. and much more.